WHO WE ARE
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
The information we collect with this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you enter and submit, such as your name, email address, etc.
(2) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual reference number when connected to the Internet) which is automatically logged by our server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(3) Session information stored in cookies, so we may monitor site usage.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
(1) To send you any information you have requested from us.
(2) In some cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be given the option to unsubscribe.
You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing email@example.com